Dan Mumford’s talk went down really well yesterday, a great crowd attended the first in a series of talks hosted by 4 London creatives in the Nike 1948 pop up store.
If you’re around East London today Garry Milne will be in the space kicking of the visual relay that will see 4 young creatives embellish a canvas each, leaving something on the next canvas (thus passing the visual baton…)
- Manita Songserm disregards the rules to create unruly and intriguing work
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?