I’m on holiday this week in Italy so seems like a good excuse to post some Italian related posts. How far through the week I’ll get is questionable, we’ll see…
Italian NSW have got a nice site for their Nikesportswear Stories campaign. Two DJ’s, a football player and a volleyball player are captured is a smart stop motion format and the items they are wearing are ‘subtly’ displayed next to them. Via joshspear.com
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity