London based designer Damien Poulain created this colourful tape installation last Friday in the Nike 1948 space. Inspired by court markings and playground games it will remain in the store for the next 2 weeks.
Later today Paul Willoughby will be screen printing a limited edition sports inspired print. The talk is fully subscribed but the prints will be available (for free) from later this afternoon.
- M/M (Paris) and the ongoing conversations that define its practice
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Roberts Rurans uses acrylic paint to add depth and warmth to his illustrations
- The prodigal return of “iconoclastic” artist Danny Fox
- Jump into the world of Ben Jones’ post-internet, psychedelic paintings
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books