Guest posters last week, THIS IS Studio also found time to talk in the third installment of the Nike Sportswear presents series. Another fantastic turnout on Thursday and another fantastic print, this time two. Available for free from the store (32 Bateman’s Row, off Shoreditch High St.) until they run out.
The final talk will take place on Tuesday where Kate Moross will be printing her sports related print. Check out all the photos on the YCN flickr.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100