Guest posters last week, THIS IS Studio also found time to talk in the third installment of the Nike Sportswear presents series. Another fantastic turnout on Thursday and another fantastic print, this time two. Available for free from the store (32 Bateman’s Row, off Shoreditch High St.) until they run out.
The final talk will take place on Tuesday where Kate Moross will be printing her sports related print. Check out all the photos on the YCN flickr.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf