Despite the name, ‘The Church Of London’ is a non-religious creative agency based in East London.
They have produced some fantastic work including art direction of Little White Lies magazine, as well as producing work for a number of other high profile clients, including the Curzon cinema group, Dermalogica, Sony, the BBC, as well as fashion brands, film companies and record labels.
They also happen to be looking for a junior designer to join their team, if you think you might fit in, them drop them an email.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery