Despite the name, ‘The Church Of London’ is a non-religious creative agency based in East London.
They have produced some fantastic work including art direction of Little White Lies magazine, as well as producing work for a number of other high profile clients, including the Curzon cinema group, Dermalogica, Sony, the BBC, as well as fashion brands, film companies and record labels.
They also happen to be looking for a junior designer to join their team, if you think you might fit in, them drop them an email.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale