New York designer Nikolay Saveliev has got a nice portfolio, pictured is his work on the 2007 RISD Yearbook,
‘A yearbook that tries to capture, in single moments, the dynamicism of the Rhode Island School of Design. Still-life vignettes relating to majors and shared experiences were placed alongside student portraits lovingly plasticized in a UV overprint, resulting in a skewed-traditional yearbook.’
Project with Caroline May, Steve Reinmuth,& Frank Vandiver.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations