New York designer Nikolay Saveliev has got a nice portfolio, pictured is his work on the 2007 RISD Yearbook,
‘A yearbook that tries to capture, in single moments, the dynamicism of the Rhode Island School of Design. Still-life vignettes relating to majors and shared experiences were placed alongside student portraits lovingly plasticized in a UV overprint, resulting in a skewed-traditional yearbook.’
Project with Caroline May, Steve Reinmuth,& Frank Vandiver.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”