New York designer Nikolay Saveliev has got a nice portfolio, pictured is his work on the 2007 RISD Yearbook,
‘A yearbook that tries to capture, in single moments, the dynamicism of the Rhode Island School of Design. Still-life vignettes relating to majors and shared experiences were placed alongside student portraits lovingly plasticized in a UV overprint, resulting in a skewed-traditional yearbook.’
Project with Caroline May, Steve Reinmuth,& Frank Vandiver.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages