The March set of ‘If You Could’ prints have been available for just over a week now. This month sees Anthony Burrill and Siggi Eggertsson respond to the question, available to buy until March 31st.
There is also a ‘journey’ section to the previous 2 months editions detailing the process, check it out here.
- “The creative community has a powerful voice”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays
- Soshiki Hakase directs super cute music video that brings household objects to life
- Hardcore bands, basketball and You Tube experiments – introducing designer and illustrator Sam Bailey
- Is colour subjective? Disegno tests Johannes Itten’s colour theory
- The Book of Everyone: customisation isn’t simply slapping a name on a mug
- Photographer Mark Hartman on travelling to Coney Island every day to make his Island series
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again