Today’s video will be my only post this week as I’m off to the Swiss Mountains for a bit of a break.
So, you might think that this would leave the door open to post some relevant Swiss minimalist design or such like. But no, instead it’s given me the excuse to post a vaguely snow / mountain related video.
So, tenuously, here’s The Avalanches with their 2001 hit (and critically acclaimed video) ‘Since I Left You’, have a great week.
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Dezeen founder and editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks us through his bookshelf
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs