Today’s video will be my only post this week as I’m off to the Swiss Mountains for a bit of a break.
So, you might think that this would leave the door open to post some relevant Swiss minimalist design or such like. But no, instead it’s given me the excuse to post a vaguely snow / mountain related video.
So, tenuously, here’s The Avalanches with their 2001 hit (and critically acclaimed video) ‘Since I Left You’, have a great week.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web