Today’s video will be my only post this week as I’m off to the Swiss Mountains for a bit of a break.
So, you might think that this would leave the door open to post some relevant Swiss minimalist design or such like. But no, instead it’s given me the excuse to post a vaguely snow / mountain related video.
So, tenuously, here’s The Avalanches with their 2001 hit (and critically acclaimed video) ‘Since I Left You’, have a great week.
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)