Today’s video will be my only post this week as I’m off to the Swiss Mountains for a bit of a break.
So, you might think that this would leave the door open to post some relevant Swiss minimalist design or such like. But no, instead it’s given me the excuse to post a vaguely snow / mountain related video.
So, tenuously, here’s The Avalanches with their 2001 hit (and critically acclaimed video) ‘Since I Left You’, have a great week.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant