Today’s video will be my only post this week as I’m off to the Swiss Mountains for a bit of a break.
So, you might think that this would leave the door open to post some relevant Swiss minimalist design or such like. But no, instead it’s given me the excuse to post a vaguely snow / mountain related video.
So, tenuously, here’s The Avalanches with their 2001 hit (and critically acclaimed video) ‘Since I Left You’, have a great week.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio