A bit of an It’s Nice That favourite for you this morning, coming in the shape of the ever prolific Dan Mumford.
He’s been working off his Myspace page for far too long, and the time has come for a pretty exhaustive selection of work from his archives.
Great stuff throughout and as he’s only in his early twenties so keep your eyes peeled for more of the same.
- Xiang Guan’s Symbiotic Objects require a human component
- Alex Fergusson on the provocative and powerful nature of surface graphics
- Bendik Kaltenborn talks us through his retrospective book, collating ten years worth of work
- Meet music-obsessed graphic designer François Boulo
- César Pelizer’s 2D and 3D experiments are full of humour and imagination
- The irreverent spontaneity of Stefan Marx’s markmaking
- Vicky Grout takes us on a photographic trip through east London using Kodak's Ektra smartphone
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Timo Kuilder combines clean-cut linework with limited colours in his editorial work
- David Luraschi’s strikingly simple new campaign for fashion brand Jacquemus
- How 13 designers responded to a one-word brief: water
- Nicolas Ménard creates short animation for online mortgage broker Habito