Pete is a London based animator, working freelance and as part of Peepshow collective who posted here last week. He’s had his new site up for a couple of weeks now, and the standard of work is second to none.
Beautifully crafted and animated, every project’s a bit of a winner.
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August