Pete is a London based animator, working freelance and as part of Peepshow collective who posted here last week. He’s had his new site up for a couple of weeks now, and the standard of work is second to none.
Beautifully crafted and animated, every project’s a bit of a winner.
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a “trippers guide” to the iPhone 64
- Alex de Mora on shooting Vice parties and famous footballers
- Natacha Paschal’s “deformed” interpretations of mag covers and fashion ads
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Photographer Adrian Samson plays with space and perspective in this series of “still lifes”
- Photographer Sophie Green captures pagans at Stonehenge's summer solstice
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design