Illustrator Adam Smith has got some nice work, pictured is ‘Isolation’, a series of 5 individual landscapes forming a larger panoramic image.
‘Inspired by the book Riddley Walker by Russell Holban, and the landscape surrounding the Dungeness Nuclear power station in Kent, England. The images deal with the idea of apocolypse, desolation and the insignificance of human structures within this context. ‘
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio