The seventh installment of the ‘Art of Football’ Live events saw two of the capitals universities go head to head.
London College of Communication played host to Camberwell College of Art and the event saw a host of materials used including posca markers, paint, a bit of screen printing and even some fake grass.
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain