Oringinallyguest posted by “Chrissie Abbott”:
This site is perfect for killing time on a restless Friday afternoon. Far be it for me to suggest you look at street art but that’s essentially what this is… Apart from its more about the message than the medium, content rather than style I guess. Anyway its a collection of photographs of things people have written on walls. Some are so witty and clever that I have renewed faith in the general public. Look out for ‘heather mills stole my shoe’.
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?