Oringinallyguest posted by “Chrissie Abbott”:
This site is perfect for killing time on a restless Friday afternoon. Far be it for me to suggest you look at street art but that’s essentially what this is… Apart from its more about the message than the medium, content rather than style I guess. Anyway its a collection of photographs of things people have written on walls. Some are so witty and clever that I have renewed faith in the general public. Look out for ‘heather mills stole my shoe’.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?