Oringinallyguest posted by “Chrissie Abbott”:
This site is perfect for killing time on a restless Friday afternoon. Far be it for me to suggest you look at street art but that’s essentially what this is… Apart from its more about the message than the medium, content rather than style I guess. Anyway its a collection of photographs of things people have written on walls. Some are so witty and clever that I have renewed faith in the general public. Look out for ‘heather mills stole my shoe’.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity