The Berlin based studio have just updated their site including this identity for Ny Musikk. They are some of the nicest guys I’ve met this year and consistently produce great work.
‘This year’s festival was the last in the series and had the theme of ‘sinne’ (anger). For the posters, banners and the brochure, we worked with the ‘beauty’ of traditional calligraphy contrasted with swearwords like ‘helvete’ (hell) and ‘faen’ (goddamn).’
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label