The Berlin based studio have just updated their site including this identity for Ny Musikk. They are some of the nicest guys I’ve met this year and consistently produce great work.
‘This year’s festival was the last in the series and had the theme of ‘sinne’ (anger). For the posters, banners and the brochure, we worked with the ‘beauty’ of traditional calligraphy contrasted with swearwords like ‘helvete’ (hell) and ‘faen’ (goddamn).’
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs