The Berlin based studio have just updated their site including this identity for Ny Musikk. They are some of the nicest guys I’ve met this year and consistently produce great work.
‘This year’s festival was the last in the series and had the theme of ‘sinne’ (anger). For the posters, banners and the brochure, we worked with the ‘beauty’ of traditional calligraphy contrasted with swearwords like ‘helvete’ (hell) and ‘faen’ (goddamn).’
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design