Two much better articles than I could write linked below. In short, artist Roger Hiorns has covered the walls and ceilings of a soon to be demolished flat near Elephant and Castle in blue copper sulphate crystals. Looks phenomenal.
Seizure is at Harper Road, London SE1, September 3 — November 2. Open Tues-Sun. Admission Free.
- Vogue interior photographer François Halard's personal polaroids
- Nora Sturges' clean and simple paintings using the unusual medium of eggs
- "A small Japanese photographer is on the same page of great photographers!": Piczo joins WeFolk
- Illustrator Rob Flowers shares his treasure trove of books
- My First: Colophon and Sophie Mayanne talk about the themes of their book, Twenty-Two
- Patrick Kyle uses analogue and digital techniques in these pared-back illustrations
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio