Each of Bernard Gigounon’s poetic films have such an imaginative simplicity to them, it’s almost unreal – and watching them is like that feeling you get when you’ve just noticed something beautiful that’s been infront of you all this time. Starships (pictured) is just one such lovely.
Some of the films are truly cinematic like Standing Ovation. But everything on his site is worth it’s time in happiness. Studio favourite, Remède à l’ennui.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery