Helping out in the studio over the summer months will be the brilliantly talented young illustrator and all round good egg Bryony Quinn. It’s been a pleasure to have her in the studio on and off since the beginning of the year and as she’s going to be spending a little more time at It’s Nice That HQ, we thought we’d introduce her.
She’ll be posting a couple of times a week for the foreseeable future and has a mind filled will gems, so we’re all in for a treat. Pictured is a beacon that she helped build for a group project last term at Camberwell. Thanks to Gemma Whittaker for the photo, and we’ll be linking Bryony’s work as soon as it’s up online.
- Fear of a flat planet: Heatherwick Studio’s adventures with clay
- Graphic designer Braulio Amado picks out his favourite posters of 2016 from his new book
- Nice Threads, Mate embroiders throwaway British culture in incredible detail
- The high-powered fashion photography of duo Florence & Nicolas
- Beehives, blondes and boobs: Dolly Faibyshev photographs Dollypalooza
- Bold Decisions tests a type specimen’s form in personable font, Lars
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- Paul Rand’s IBM Graphic Standards Manual to be reissued
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project