Helping out in the studio over the summer months will be the brilliantly talented young illustrator and all round good egg Bryony Quinn. It’s been a pleasure to have her in the studio on and off since the beginning of the year and as she’s going to be spending a little more time at It’s Nice That HQ, we thought we’d introduce her.
She’ll be posting a couple of times a week for the foreseeable future and has a mind filled will gems, so we’re all in for a treat. Pictured is a beacon that she helped build for a group project last term at Camberwell. Thanks to Gemma Whittaker for the photo, and we’ll be linking Bryony’s work as soon as it’s up online.
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Motion and design studio More and More on taking 50 days off work
- Gouffre: a treasure trove of international illustration
- Charlene Man’s “happy” illustrations
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus