Helping out in the studio over the summer months will be the brilliantly talented young illustrator and all round good egg Bryony Quinn. It’s been a pleasure to have her in the studio on and off since the beginning of the year and as she’s going to be spending a little more time at It’s Nice That HQ, we thought we’d introduce her.
She’ll be posting a couple of times a week for the foreseeable future and has a mind filled will gems, so we’re all in for a treat. Pictured is a beacon that she helped build for a group project last term at Camberwell. Thanks to Gemma Whittaker for the photo, and we’ll be linking Bryony’s work as soon as it’s up online.
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A well-crafted, shapeshifting print project celebrating 100 years of design manifestos
- Movers and image-makers: a masterclass in fashion photography from Nick Knight
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michaels
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)