Helping out in the studio over the summer months will be the brilliantly talented young illustrator and all round good egg Bryony Quinn. It’s been a pleasure to have her in the studio on and off since the beginning of the year and as she’s going to be spending a little more time at It’s Nice That HQ, we thought we’d introduce her.
She’ll be posting a couple of times a week for the foreseeable future and has a mind filled will gems, so we’re all in for a treat. Pictured is a beacon that she helped build for a group project last term at Camberwell. Thanks to Gemma Whittaker for the photo, and we’ll be linking Bryony’s work as soon as it’s up online.
- “My personal work informs everything that comes after it" and other bits we learned at September's Nicer Tuesdays
- Xiang Guan’s Symbiotic Objects require a human component
- Alex Fergusson on the provocative and powerful nature of surface graphics
- Bendik Kaltenborn talks us through his retrospective book, collating ten years worth of work
- Meet music-obsessed graphic designer François Boulo
- César Pelizer’s 2D and 3D experiments are full of humour and imagination
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books