Helping out in the studio over the summer months will be the brilliantly talented young illustrator and all round good egg Bryony Quinn. It’s been a pleasure to have her in the studio on and off since the beginning of the year and as she’s going to be spending a little more time at It’s Nice That HQ, we thought we’d introduce her.
She’ll be posting a couple of times a week for the foreseeable future and has a mind filled will gems, so we’re all in for a treat. Pictured is a beacon that she helped build for a group project last term at Camberwell. Thanks to Gemma Whittaker for the photo, and we’ll be linking Bryony’s work as soon as it’s up online.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf