Incredibly original work from Amersham based artist Boo Ritson. The work involves painting her subjects (on to her subjects) and then photographing them. Pictured here is the album artwork for The Maccabees latest album Wall Of Arms and as lead singer Orlando Weeks explains on The Guardian’s Music Blog, ’Boo’s work is that rare thing: a brand new approach that you feel must have been done before, but hasn’t.’
Boo’s new website is coming soon so check out the Poppy Sebire website for more images of her work.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs