It’s no secret that SHOWstudio are very much pace-setters in the creative industry. Most famously you’ll know them for being headed up by iconic photographer Nick Knight, but their list of contributors and collaborators reveals an impressive wealth of talent beyond the man himself.
One of these said contributors is Fashion features editor Laura Bradley, who also founded The Fashion Almanac. We’re pleased to welcome her to the blog this week and look forward to her daily posts.
- “It's not overly-shiny ‘render porn’ — it's got soul”: Margot Bowman on her new film for River Island
- Vogue interior photographer François Halard’s personal polaroids
- Nora Sturges’ clean and simple paintings using the unusual medium of eggs
- “A small Japanese photographer is on the same page of great photographers!”: Piczo joins WeFolk
- Illustrator Rob Flowers shares his treasure trove of books
- My First: Colophon and Sophie Mayanne talk about the themes of their book, Twenty-Two
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages