It’s no secret that SHOWstudio are very much pace-setters in the creative industry. Most famously you’ll know them for being headed up by iconic photographer Nick Knight, but their list of contributors and collaborators reveals an impressive wealth of talent beyond the man himself.
One of these said contributors is Fashion features editor Laura Bradley, who also founded The Fashion Almanac. We’re pleased to welcome her to the blog this week and look forward to her daily posts.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich