It’s no secret that SHOWstudio are very much pace-setters in the creative industry. Most famously you’ll know them for being headed up by iconic photographer Nick Knight, but their list of contributors and collaborators reveals an impressive wealth of talent beyond the man himself.
One of these said contributors is Fashion features editor Laura Bradley, who also founded The Fashion Almanac. We’re pleased to welcome her to the blog this week and look forward to her daily posts.
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Production Type and Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round