It’s no secret that SHOWstudio are very much pace-setters in the creative industry. Most famously you’ll know them for being headed up by iconic photographer Nick Knight, but their list of contributors and collaborators reveals an impressive wealth of talent beyond the man himself.
One of these said contributors is Fashion features editor Laura Bradley, who also founded The Fashion Almanac. We’re pleased to welcome her to the blog this week and look forward to her daily posts.
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Thomas Colligan’s zine encourages us to appreciate the small things in life
- John Feely on capturing life in “remote” Mongolia and learning a new way of living
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio