Last Thursday saw the climax of the Art of Football live events with a series of four head to head contests with some of the capitals most exciting emerging designers and illustrators (Jamie Brown & Jimi Crayon, Lucy Butler & Jiggery Pokery, Alex Bec & Dan Mumford, Thorbjørn and Ankerstjerne & Chrissie Abbott)
Pictured is the work of Jamie Jongo, check out all the images from the day at Nike town on the YCN flickr.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs