Last Thursday saw the climax of the Art of Football live events with a series of four head to head contests with some of the capitals most exciting emerging designers and illustrators (Jamie Brown & Jimi Crayon, Lucy Butler & Jiggery Pokery, Alex Bec & Dan Mumford, Thorbjørn and Ankerstjerne & Chrissie Abbott)
Pictured is the work of Jamie Jongo, check out all the images from the day at Nike town on the YCN flickr.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity