Last Thursday saw the climax of the Art of Football live events with a series of four head to head contests with some of the capitals most exciting emerging designers and illustrators (Jamie Brown & Jimi Crayon, Lucy Butler & Jiggery Pokery, Alex Bec & Dan Mumford, Thorbjørn and Ankerstjerne & Chrissie Abbott)
Pictured is the work of Jamie Jongo, check out all the images from the day at Nike town on the YCN flickr.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus