Incredible tricks and skills demonstrated by Thomas Becker and Sebastian Stahlhofen. The pair came up with idea for A Normal Day at the beginning of 2006 and have since turned the project into a hobby under the name Patience Productions. “To perform the tricks, it takes a great deal of creativity and skills. Therefore we do not claim to master the tricks at all times. Instead, we’d like to show that impossible tricks are still possible to perform”.
Just press play, I promise you won’t be disappointed. Discovered via ViralBlog.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity