Incredible tricks and skills demonstrated by Thomas Becker and Sebastian Stahlhofen. The pair came up with idea for A Normal Day at the beginning of 2006 and have since turned the project into a hobby under the name Patience Productions. “To perform the tricks, it takes a great deal of creativity and skills. Therefore we do not claim to master the tricks at all times. Instead, we’d like to show that impossible tricks are still possible to perform”.
Just press play, I promise you won’t be disappointed. Discovered via ViralBlog.
- Helen Eunhwa Oh’s vivid illustrations draw the eccentricities from everyday life
- Diane Deschenaux’s abstract images explore Switzerland's farming industry
- Is postgraduate study right for you? A handy guide to help you decide
- Jan Novák’s conceptual typefaces and identities are both functional and clear
- Parisian studio Akatre on their music video for Grand Yellow
- Max Baitinger’s comic Birgit illustrates the ballsy decision to quit your job
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy