Incredible tricks and skills demonstrated by Thomas Becker and Sebastian Stahlhofen. The pair came up with idea for A Normal Day at the beginning of 2006 and have since turned the project into a hobby under the name Patience Productions. “To perform the tricks, it takes a great deal of creativity and skills. Therefore we do not claim to master the tricks at all times. Instead, we’d like to show that impossible tricks are still possible to perform”.
Just press play, I promise you won’t be disappointed. Discovered via ViralBlog.
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Nadine Kolodziey’s prolific output of creative colourful talent
- Motion and design studio More and More on taking 50 days off work
- Gouffre: a treasure trove of international illustration
- Charlene Man’s “happy” illustrations
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- How to make the perfect physical portfolio with photographer Guy Archard
- Martin Parr creates BBC One idents as a “portrait of modern Britain in all its diversity”
- Ones to Watch 2017: Introducing
- Narrative and design: a chat with Penguin book cover designer Janet Hansen
- Can Dagarslani personifies serenity in photographic series at Bauhaus