We’ve been bowled over by a lot of the design work coming out of Barcelona these past months and years and now we can add another terrific studio to that list of admiration. Forma & Co, founded by Joel Lozano and Dani Navarro, are able to turn their talents to anything from graphic design, illustration and animation to branding and web design. There’s a focus on simplicity but within their team finds great scope to improvise and experiment and they boast an enviable skill with using colour, be it big, bold, bright illustrations or carefully-chosen elements in a publication.
It’s no great surprise that their client list is so varied – from councils and museums to cinemas and brands – all eager to inject a little of the Forma magic into their visuals. There’s an effortless sense of run which runs throughout this impressive portfolio and an endearing combination of serious talent, charm and silliness.
For the next few weeks we’re showcasing some of the dazzling creatives which form part of the ABSOLUT Network, which brings together some of the finest cutting-edge creatives in Spain.
This post was produced in collaboration with ABSOLUT.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine take us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf