Yes that’s right, another Adam Buxton video. What’s that? Oh yes, we do post about him a lot. Why, you say? What do you mean why? This is one of the funniest men on the planet, casually plopping hilarious videos out like there’s no tomorrow to the unadulterated joy of all of his fans.
This video (although one of many in the last few months) is particularly monumental because it directly deals with what most people look to Adam Buxton for – poking fun at ridiculous human activity on Youtube. Just as Harry Hill used to watch about nine hours of TV a day for TV Burp, Buxton has done his fair share of Youtube surfing over the years for B.U.G, and has subsequently compiled every stereotypical feature of an amateur music video into his own Amazing Music Video.
Expect jibes at indie lo-fi, gratuitous nudity, ludicrous camera equipment and dodgy special effects, and be sure to look out for the fantastic animation once again by Matt Layzell, James Lancett, Sean Weston, Paul Layzell, Joe Sparkes, Iria Lopez and Filip Ziebo.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages