Yes that’s right, another Adam Buxton video. What’s that? Oh yes, we do post about him a lot. Why, you say? What do you mean why? This is one of the funniest men on the planet, casually plopping hilarious videos out like there’s no tomorrow to the unadulterated joy of all of his fans.
This video (although one of many in the last few months) is particularly monumental because it directly deals with what most people look to Adam Buxton for – poking fun at ridiculous human activity on Youtube. Just as Harry Hill used to watch about nine hours of TV a day for TV Burp, Buxton has done his fair share of Youtube surfing over the years for B.U.G, and has subsequently compiled every stereotypical feature of an amateur music video into his own Amazing Music Video.
Expect jibes at indie lo-fi, gratuitous nudity, ludicrous camera equipment and dodgy special effects, and be sure to look out for the fantastic animation once again by Matt Layzell, James Lancett, Sean Weston, Paul Layzell, Joe Sparkes, Iria Lopez and Filip Ziebo.
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting