Yes that’s right, another Adam Buxton video. What’s that? Oh yes, we do post about him a lot. Why, you say? What do you mean why? This is one of the funniest men on the planet, casually plopping hilarious videos out like there’s no tomorrow to the unadulterated joy of all of his fans.
This video (although one of many in the last few months) is particularly monumental because it directly deals with what most people look to Adam Buxton for – poking fun at ridiculous human activity on Youtube. Just as Harry Hill used to watch about nine hours of TV a day for TV Burp, Buxton has done his fair share of Youtube surfing over the years for B.U.G, and has subsequently compiled every stereotypical feature of an amateur music video into his own Amazing Music Video.
Expect jibes at indie lo-fi, gratuitous nudity, ludicrous camera equipment and dodgy special effects, and be sure to look out for the fantastic animation once again by Matt Layzell, James Lancett, Sean Weston, Paul Layzell, Joe Sparkes, Iria Lopez and Filip Ziebo.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school