Yes that’s right, another Adam Buxton video. What’s that? Oh yes, we do post about him a lot. Why, you say? What do you mean why? This is one of the funniest men on the planet, casually plopping hilarious videos out like there’s no tomorrow to the unadulterated joy of all of his fans.
This video (although one of many in the last few months) is particularly monumental because it directly deals with what most people look to Adam Buxton for – poking fun at ridiculous human activity on Youtube. Just as Harry Hill used to watch about nine hours of TV a day for TV Burp, Buxton has done his fair share of Youtube surfing over the years for B.U.G, and has subsequently compiled every stereotypical feature of an amateur music video into his own Amazing Music Video.
Expect jibes at indie lo-fi, gratuitous nudity, ludicrous camera equipment and dodgy special effects, and be sure to look out for the fantastic animation once again by Matt Layzell, James Lancett, Sean Weston, Paul Layzell, Joe Sparkes, Iria Lopez and Filip Ziebo.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris