We’re used to seeing memorable business cards used to demonstrate a creative’s talents, but motion designer Adam Glucksman’s project is one of the most impressive we’ve ever come across. Hs 720 unique laser-cut business cards are each a still from his short animation Vavohu, which explores the idea of cosmogenesis.
There’s a whole load of insight into the painstaking process he used over on his blog, but the top line is that he has found a way of initiating all sorts of discussions with both potential and existing clients about his skills and his ideas. It is rare to come across a project that manages both to be creatively innovative as well as perfectly fulfilling what it’s trying to do.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016