“BOREDOM MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS” proclaims AG Rojas’ website header, and yeah, that’s true for most people. Sometimes when I’m bored I do something “crazy” like tidy my room, or watch some mind-numbingly atrocious reality TV show.
AG Rojas has a different way of being bored, when he’s bored he makes a short film like Crown — a chilling journey into an abandoned house with four teenage boys with a lot of narcotics. Watch as they discover something not of this earth, and as dowdy, middle aged business men get so high they end up tripping over geysers in the craters of their space-age alien drug-addled minds. I know 10 minutes is longer than your average cat-in-a-bath YouTube clip, but just watch this. You won’t regret it.
- Rob Bailey talks through creating over 40 posters for London Underground
- Costa Rican illustrator Adrian Mangel draws the modern American landscape
- Ellen van Engelen takes us on a trip with her psychedelic illustrations
- Swiss creative agency Raffinerie displays expertise in graphic and type design
- The It’s Nice That Podcast: Discussing the form and function of money
- Spanish studio Creanet pushes the form of the magazine with its latest project
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know