Ahhh, pizza, universally adored and still delicious the morning after… Or even the morning of, if you’re graphic designer Amanda Berglund. She’s created a rebrand of the fictional pizzeria Pizza Presto, where you can get a slice of pizza with your morning coffee on the way to work, and the whole identity is pure excellence.
From the takeaway boxes and the cups to the menus to the reward cards, all stationery comes covered in fried eggs and sausages and rendered in sunrise-y hues of yellow and orange. Never mind trendy granola and a banana for brekkie, I’ll take an eggy pizza any day of the week. Now what do we need to do to make this dream a reality?
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography