Ahhh, pizza, universally adored and still delicious the morning after… Or even the morning of, if you’re graphic designer Amanda Berglund. She’s created a rebrand of the fictional pizzeria Pizza Presto, where you can get a slice of pizza with your morning coffee on the way to work, and the whole identity is pure excellence.
From the takeaway boxes and the cups to the menus to the reward cards, all stationery comes covered in fried eggs and sausages and rendered in sunrise-y hues of yellow and orange. Never mind trendy granola and a banana for brekkie, I’ll take an eggy pizza any day of the week. Now what do we need to do to make this dream a reality?
- Mirka Laura Severa makes snowmen models in fashion shoot for SZ Magazin
- 100 hours with The Beatles: Shimpei Asai's photographs from 1966
- Joe Schlaud's cheeky Kama Sutra illustrations (NSFW)
- Artist Matthew F Fisher paints seascapes and wildlife with vivid precision
- Hayley Louisa Brown on travelling to Memphis as part of Ace & Tate's Creative Fund
- Photographer Roe Ethridge’s images blur the lines between commercial and sentimental
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”