Ahhh, pizza, universally adored and still delicious the morning after… Or even the morning of, if you’re graphic designer Amanda Berglund. She’s created a rebrand of the fictional pizzeria Pizza Presto, where you can get a slice of pizza with your morning coffee on the way to work, and the whole identity is pure excellence.
From the takeaway boxes and the cups to the menus to the reward cards, all stationery comes covered in fried eggs and sausages and rendered in sunrise-y hues of yellow and orange. Never mind trendy granola and a banana for brekkie, I’ll take an eggy pizza any day of the week. Now what do we need to do to make this dream a reality?
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting