Following their recent opening in Japan, Amos bring their Miniature Plastic Workshop to KK Outlet. Opening tomorrow it will be the first time in London that Amos will showcase a collection of some of their classic plastic and vinyl toys alongside a pop-up store selling a number of sold out Amos collectables, rarities and difficult-to find products. The show will also host James Jarvis and Russell Waterman producing work in-house on Saturday 21 and Saturday 28 May.
There will also be two exclusive, life size Caleb figures as well as recent drawings by Amos artist James Jarvis. These drawings represent a catalogue of his interests and obsessions of the past two years. Whilst featuring some familiar faces, they also reflect his concern in taking character design to new and different places.
Exhibition runs from 6 – 31 May 2011.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood