Following their recent opening in Japan, Amos bring their Miniature Plastic Workshop to KK Outlet. Opening tomorrow it will be the first time in London that Amos will showcase a collection of some of their classic plastic and vinyl toys alongside a pop-up store selling a number of sold out Amos collectables, rarities and difficult-to find products. The show will also host James Jarvis and Russell Waterman producing work in-house on Saturday 21 and Saturday 28 May.
There will also be two exclusive, life size Caleb figures as well as recent drawings by Amos artist James Jarvis. These drawings represent a catalogue of his interests and obsessions of the past two years. Whilst featuring some familiar faces, they also reflect his concern in taking character design to new and different places.
Exhibition runs from 6 – 31 May 2011.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant