Following their recent opening in Japan, Amos bring their Miniature Plastic Workshop to KK Outlet. Opening tomorrow it will be the first time in London that Amos will showcase a collection of some of their classic plastic and vinyl toys alongside a pop-up store selling a number of sold out Amos collectables, rarities and difficult-to find products. The show will also host James Jarvis and Russell Waterman producing work in-house on Saturday 21 and Saturday 28 May.
There will also be two exclusive, life size Caleb figures as well as recent drawings by Amos artist James Jarvis. These drawings represent a catalogue of his interests and obsessions of the past two years. Whilst featuring some familiar faces, they also reflect his concern in taking character design to new and different places.
Exhibition runs from 6 – 31 May 2011.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery