You get the feeling when you walk into the Royal College of Art that you’re in a laboratory of buzzing brains, because every student in there is either on their way to brilliance, or already there. Esprit seems to have taken notice of the RCA’s habit of churning out some of the most fantastic, fresh-faced and eager fashion designers in the world and has set the students a brief asking “Can fashion can be truly sustainable?”
Want to hear the really exciting bit? They commissioned It’s Nice That hero Andy Rementer to illustrate the winning collections. Now, enough reading, feast your eyes on the funnest look-book you’ll see for a long time!
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"