Royal College of Art graduate Andy Smith has got some exciting work, combining illustration and typography he creates images that have humour, energy and optimism.
Pictured are 2 screenprints available to buy, I Pretend To Work and Janet.
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection