Think what you could do in five seconds, not a lot huh? But that’s exactly what makes the mighty Animade’s brand new submission project – Full Secs – quite so magnificent.
A series of 31 light-hearted animations submitted by various talented individuals, the rules are ridiculously simple – create a one second micro film, sandwich it between a title card and an end plate and use original sound throughout. The result – five seconds of animation goodness. You can’t say fairer than that.
With titles including Massive Jugs (a personal favourite), Copy Cat and Robot Love, I doubt you’ll be able to think of much better ways to spend five seconds of your time, no matter how precious yours may be.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work