I don’t know if you’ve seen My Week With Marilyn but I saw it recently, and by the end of it I was pretty much convinced that Marilyn Monroe was alive and well, purely due to Michelle Williams being fantastic. Fashion and culture hoarders AnOther Magazine have taken note of Michelle’s surprisingly underrated brilliance and have whacked her on the cover of their latest issue — four times! Although only one cover will be used in print, in this exclusive release we reveal the four very different alternative covers, each starring the lady herself. These images remind us not just of Michelle’s beauty, but of her consistently diverse acting career. Not many people can swing gracefully from Dawson’s Creek to some of the biggest films of the last decade, but oh, Michelle can.
It’s hard to pick a favourite cover, but the one of her dressed as a kind of grungey native America Indian is pretty sublime. You can Watch a charming interview with Michelle here.
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Greg Barth puts world peace to a public vote in satirical film, Epic Fail
- Julia Petrova conveys mystery and darkness in her landscape illustrations
- Deividas Buivydas documents Boston, Lincolnshire, a town known as “the face of Brexit"
- Justin Sloane applies his blunt and nuanced ethos to multidisciplinary design
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s