The portfolio of French duo Antoine & Manuel is essentially a weighty party bag of graphic design, graciously bestowed upon you before the party has even begun. As creators of some of the most inviting events posters to date – and not afraid to use coloured pencils and felt tips when the computer gets boring – these guys are leading the way in French graphic design.
Top marks to them for proving that the key to a good poster is not just being on trend; it’s to make things look as if you were in a really good mood when you made it. Buy their beautiful prints in their shop here or check out some of their pretty spectacular furniture.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s