The portfolio of French duo Antoine & Manuel is essentially a weighty party bag of graphic design, graciously bestowed upon you before the party has even begun. As creators of some of the most inviting events posters to date – and not afraid to use coloured pencils and felt tips when the computer gets boring – these guys are leading the way in French graphic design.
Top marks to them for proving that the key to a good poster is not just being on trend; it’s to make things look as if you were in a really good mood when you made it. Buy their beautiful prints in their shop here or check out some of their pretty spectacular furniture.
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A well-crafted, shapeshifting print project celebrating 100 years of design manifestos
- Movers and image-makers: a masterclass in fashion photography from Nick Knight
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michaels
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)