The portfolio of French duo Antoine & Manuel is essentially a weighty party bag of graphic design, graciously bestowed upon you before the party has even begun. As creators of some of the most inviting events posters to date – and not afraid to use coloured pencils and felt tips when the computer gets boring – these guys are leading the way in French graphic design.
Top marks to them for proving that the key to a good poster is not just being on trend; it’s to make things look as if you were in a really good mood when you made it. Buy their beautiful prints in their shop here or check out some of their pretty spectacular furniture.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”