The portfolio of French duo Antoine & Manuel is essentially a weighty party bag of graphic design, graciously bestowed upon you before the party has even begun. As creators of some of the most inviting events posters to date – and not afraid to use coloured pencils and felt tips when the computer gets boring – these guys are leading the way in French graphic design.
Top marks to them for proving that the key to a good poster is not just being on trend; it’s to make things look as if you were in a really good mood when you made it. Buy their beautiful prints in their shop here or check out some of their pretty spectacular furniture.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf