Music and graphic design/illustration have a long and illustrious history together, and our latest collaboration with ASOS, unveiled today, is a celebration of that relationship. We chose five super-talented designers who also make their own music and commissioned them to create an exclusive limited-edition T-shirt, which will be sold with one of their records, bearing the same design. And what a list it is…
Each has brought their own individual style although the imagination and exacting eye for detail is shared across the five, as well as the top-notch craftsmanship with which ASOS is synonymous.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"