Music and graphic design/illustration have a long and illustrious history together, and our latest collaboration with ASOS, unveiled today, is a celebration of that relationship. We chose five super-talented designers who also make their own music and commissioned them to create an exclusive limited-edition T-shirt, which will be sold with one of their records, bearing the same design. And what a list it is…
Each has brought their own individual style although the imagination and exacting eye for detail is shared across the five, as well as the top-notch craftsmanship with which ASOS is synonymous.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale