Vests, once the preserve of office middle managers and overweight Dads on holiday, have undergone quite the transformation over recent years – and my goodness this might help further. With our pals at ASOS, we have commissioned five of our favourite designers to produce five brilliant new designs for these limited-edition vests.
As with our successful previous collaborations with ASOS, this project promises to bring together top quality design and eye-catching gear to create something really special.
Our go-to guys for this were Jack Featherstone, La Boca, Siggi Eggertsson, Hvass & Hannibal and Christopher Gray and as you can see from the pictures they have all brought their own style to bear on these funky armless little numbers.
And everyone who buys a vest not only gets a set of bike stickers, but also gets entered into a draw to win one of five exclusive Foffa fixed wheel bikes, designed by the artists. Wowsers.
- Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer: the Stein sisters’ heart-warming film on child ballroom stars
- Three female art directors on collaboration, competition and confidence
- Pooneh Ghana’s ambient crowd and artist portraits from Pitchfork Music Festival make you wish you were there
- Julian Glander explains what a blockchain system is for MIT Technology Review
- “It’s a process of baby-making”: designing the horrific and hilarious multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus