Vests, once the preserve of office middle managers and overweight Dads on holiday, have undergone quite the transformation over recent years – and my goodness this might help further. With our pals at ASOS, we have commissioned five of our favourite designers to produce five brilliant new designs for these limited-edition vests.
As with our successful previous collaborations with ASOS, this project promises to bring together top quality design and eye-catching gear to create something really special.
Our go-to guys for this were Jack Featherstone, La Boca, Siggi Eggertsson, Hvass & Hannibal and Christopher Gray and as you can see from the pictures they have all brought their own style to bear on these funky armless little numbers.
And everyone who buys a vest not only gets a set of bike stickers, but also gets entered into a draw to win one of five exclusive Foffa fixed wheel bikes, designed by the artists. Wowsers.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf