Vests, once the preserve of office middle managers and overweight Dads on holiday, have undergone quite the transformation over recent years – and my goodness this might help further. With our pals at ASOS, we have commissioned five of our favourite designers to produce five brilliant new designs for these limited-edition vests.
As with our successful previous collaborations with ASOS, this project promises to bring together top quality design and eye-catching gear to create something really special.
Our go-to guys for this were Jack Featherstone, La Boca, Siggi Eggertsson, Hvass & Hannibal and Christopher Gray and as you can see from the pictures they have all brought their own style to bear on these funky armless little numbers.
And everyone who buys a vest not only gets a set of bike stickers, but also gets entered into a draw to win one of five exclusive Foffa fixed wheel bikes, designed by the artists. Wowsers.
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web