Vests, once the preserve of office middle managers and overweight Dads on holiday, have undergone quite the transformation over recent years – and my goodness this might help further. With our pals at ASOS, we have commissioned five of our favourite designers to produce five brilliant new designs for these limited-edition vests.
As with our successful previous collaborations with ASOS, this project promises to bring together top quality design and eye-catching gear to create something really special.
Our go-to guys for this were Jack Featherstone, La Boca, Siggi Eggertsson, Hvass & Hannibal and Christopher Gray and as you can see from the pictures they have all brought their own style to bear on these funky armless little numbers.
And everyone who buys a vest not only gets a set of bike stickers, but also gets entered into a draw to win one of five exclusive Foffa fixed wheel bikes, designed by the artists. Wowsers.
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled