Where’ve you been hiding Ben Sanders? Until we got a really great little postcard from you a few days ago, we were utterly ignorant of your brilliance. Ben lives in LA, which may explain why his work is infused with mustard sunshine yellows and bright, gleaming reds. Fun and carefree, yet with terrific skills with a paintbrush, Ben is a dreamy mix of commissionable illustrator and full-blown artist. The Olympics poster from year is perhaps one of the best made throughout the duration of that overly long sports fest. Discuss.
You can see some of his work in progress and some really great sketches over here on his blog.
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters
- French illustrator Damien Filliatre's “trashy and cynical” universe
- Graphic Designer Robynne Redgrave profiles prolific Yelp.com reviewer in You Can Change
- Photographer Ina Niehoff's "pure and silent" look at the Moroccan countryside
- The meticulously layered and striped paintings of Guy Yanai
- Design studio Sawdust shares its most-loved books
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant