Stop, stare and enjoy folks, because this is about as close as you’re ever likely to get to a luxury yacht – unless you clean one for a living, pilot them on summer charters or you’re an oligarch; all of which seem unlikely. Master of crisp, technical imagery Benedict Redgrove has done all the negotiating, blagging and (naturally) polished camerawork to capture this beautiful aquatic beast in construction so that you – humble bicycle rider and potentially (if you’re lucky) future car owner – can gawp at a luxuriously-crafted plaything for the rich and famous without having to lift a finger.
Is it depressing that you’ll never own one of these crisp, white clippers? Probably not; they’re expensive to maintain and how often do you really have time to sail down to Cannes on the weekend? Still they do look magnificent and it’s hard to hold back that nagging pang of envy.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations