benbenworld is Benoît Bodhuin, a graphic designer and “créateur de caractères” (of the typographic persuasion). His latest update is ZIGZAG, a fun font that aims to break the rhythm of reading by using a rotation of four varieties of each letter in the alphabet, all of which retain the same rounded, loose letter forms.
Much of what Benoît does is equal parts play to colour, succinctly designed so that it stays far from anything gimmicky or trite, experimentally – yet professionally – applied to a range of traditional design media. His portfolio to date proves him to be a progressive designer, so one to keep an eye on for sure.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns