benbenworld is Benoît Bodhuin, a graphic designer and “créateur de caractères” (of the typographic persuasion). His latest update is ZIGZAG, a fun font that aims to break the rhythm of reading by using a rotation of four varieties of each letter in the alphabet, all of which retain the same rounded, loose letter forms.
Much of what Benoît does is equal parts play to colour, succinctly designed so that it stays far from anything gimmicky or trite, experimentally – yet professionally – applied to a range of traditional design media. His portfolio to date proves him to be a progressive designer, so one to keep an eye on for sure.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016