There’s a special seated area in heaven reserved for the unsung heroes of internet hilarity. On one of those seats, on the right hand of the throne of Cassetteboy is Chris Lohr, who has brought us Youtube sensation remixes such as best cry ever – sad autotune mix, Gingers have soul autotune music and now, his pièce de résistance, Breaking Bad Remix seasons 1 & 2 which is surely one of the greatest examples of what happens when pop culture gets fed through the sweaty clutches of the internet and spat out as something much funnier and cooler.
I suppose, as with a lot of these sharable memes, you may not enjoy this as much if you haven’t yet seen the genius that is Breaking Bad but the chances are that unless you’ve been living in a cave with no access to illegal streaming facilities, you probably have.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors