There’s a special seated area in heaven reserved for the unsung heroes of internet hilarity. On one of those seats, on the right hand of the throne of Cassetteboy is Chris Lohr, who has brought us Youtube sensation remixes such as best cry ever – sad autotune mix, Gingers have soul autotune music and now, his pièce de résistance, Breaking Bad Remix seasons 1 & 2 which is surely one of the greatest examples of what happens when pop culture gets fed through the sweaty clutches of the internet and spat out as something much funnier and cooler.
I suppose, as with a lot of these sharable memes, you may not enjoy this as much if you haven’t yet seen the genius that is Breaking Bad but the chances are that unless you’ve been living in a cave with no access to illegal streaming facilities, you probably have.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain