Sometimes projects come through to the It’s Nice That office that are, for one reason or another, so weird they just work. Caio Lekecinskas sent this selection of images through and something about their aesthetic caught our eye, then they made us laugh. A perfect combination!
We tried to decipher these images, and when we were told that they are"objects and trends that will freshen the summer of 2020 – when the ceiling fan did not tolerate the global warming anymore" we loved them even more. Caio, whoever you are, keep going, because your pictures of ice cream glasses and shower nipples have brightened up our week no end.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery