Sometimes projects come through to the It’s Nice That office that are, for one reason or another, so weird they just work. Caio Lekecinskas sent this selection of images through and something about their aesthetic caught our eye, then they made us laugh. A perfect combination!
We tried to decipher these images, and when we were told that they are"objects and trends that will freshen the summer of 2020 – when the ceiling fan did not tolerate the global warming anymore" we loved them even more. Caio, whoever you are, keep going, because your pictures of ice cream glasses and shower nipples have brightened up our week no end.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100