Sometimes projects come through to the It’s Nice That office that are, for one reason or another, so weird they just work. Caio Lekecinskas sent this selection of images through and something about their aesthetic caught our eye, then they made us laugh. A perfect combination!
We tried to decipher these images, and when we were told that they are"objects and trends that will freshen the summer of 2020 – when the ceiling fan did not tolerate the global warming anymore" we loved them even more. Caio, whoever you are, keep going, because your pictures of ice cream glasses and shower nipples have brightened up our week no end.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs