Early morning, prising your eyes open, you reach into your clothes drawers and pull out those cycling shorts. No, it is not sleep deprived eyes tricking you, they really are that small and you really will have to squeeze your resistant limbs into them. Some can pull it off; those fully covered lycra bodies speeding on their bicycles, but let’s face it, under a dress or fitted jeans, that extra padding ain’t so svelte.
But women cyclists worldwide listen up because product designer Christiana Guzman may have just solved all our comfort cycling woes with her fantastic product Chamois Panties. As Christiana stated herself, she wanted to create “stylish, thoughtful products for urban cyclists and everyday commuters.” And we think she’s done it with this snazzy underwear. They are basically pretty great looking knickers with a foam insert – less of the bulk, all of the comfort. Vintage inspired and called things like The Bettie or The Brigitte, they have been a complete winner with all of the female cyclists in the It’s Nice That studio. They’ve also smashed their Kickstarter target in a couple of short weeks; now, when can we get a pair?
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli