Early morning, prising your eyes open, you reach into your clothes drawers and pull out those cycling shorts. No, it is not sleep deprived eyes tricking you, they really are that small and you really will have to squeeze your resistant limbs into them. Some can pull it off; those fully covered lycra bodies speeding on their bicycles, but let’s face it, under a dress or fitted jeans, that extra padding ain’t so svelte.
But women cyclists worldwide listen up because product designer Christiana Guzman may have just solved all our comfort cycling woes with her fantastic product Chamois Panties. As Christiana stated herself, she wanted to create “stylish, thoughtful products for urban cyclists and everyday commuters.” And we think she’s done it with this snazzy underwear. They are basically pretty great looking knickers with a foam insert – less of the bulk, all of the comfort. Vintage inspired and called things like The Bettie or The Brigitte, they have been a complete winner with all of the female cyclists in the It’s Nice That studio. They’ve also smashed their Kickstarter target in a couple of short weeks; now, when can we get a pair?
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)