Early morning, prising your eyes open, you reach into your clothes drawers and pull out those cycling shorts. No, it is not sleep deprived eyes tricking you, they really are that small and you really will have to squeeze your resistant limbs into them. Some can pull it off; those fully covered lycra bodies speeding on their bicycles, but let’s face it, under a dress or fitted jeans, that extra padding ain’t so svelte.
But women cyclists worldwide listen up because product designer Christiana Guzman may have just solved all our comfort cycling woes with her fantastic product Chamois Panties. As Christiana stated herself, she wanted to create “stylish, thoughtful products for urban cyclists and everyday commuters.” And we think she’s done it with this snazzy underwear. They are basically pretty great looking knickers with a foam insert – less of the bulk, all of the comfort. Vintage inspired and called things like The Bettie or The Brigitte, they have been a complete winner with all of the female cyclists in the It’s Nice That studio. They’ve also smashed their Kickstarter target in a couple of short weeks; now, when can we get a pair?
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan