Photographer and filmmaker Chris Floyd has leant his sweet and easy cinematic eye to a number of short films for mens fashion destination, Mr Porter. The series called The Way I Dress watches from a cool distance as men with style, not just fashion, dress themselves.
The voice overs are pleasingly non-annoying and seeing as these are real men with real interests and are interesting, it’s as much an insight into their world as it is their wardrobe. Top of the lot is two minutes 49 seconds with Mr Waris Ahluwalia, a designer and actor who speaks in mellifluous accents about nothing in particular but makes it sound like everything.
- Like a milder version of Marmite, it’s Best of the Web!
- Meet graphic designer Tor Weibull and his tubular metal typography
- Glasgow watch company Paulin launch new Art Deco-inspired typeface
- Samuel Douek on his pop-up queer art space CAMPerVAN at Tate Modern
- Agnese Morganti celebrates the sparkle and community of Italy’s majorettes
- Friday Mixtape: Visions Festival make us a mix of eclectic acts from its line up
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels