Photographer and filmmaker Chris Floyd has leant his sweet and easy cinematic eye to a number of short films for mens fashion destination, Mr Porter. The series called The Way I Dress watches from a cool distance as men with style, not just fashion, dress themselves.
The voice overs are pleasingly non-annoying and seeing as these are real men with real interests and are interesting, it’s as much an insight into their world as it is their wardrobe. Top of the lot is two minutes 49 seconds with Mr Waris Ahluwalia, a designer and actor who speaks in mellifluous accents about nothing in particular but makes it sound like everything.
- Graphic designer Cecilia Serafini uses typography with vibrant panache
- London-based Osheyi Adebayo references his childhood in his retro graphic design
- Tristan Pigott paints “real contemporaries” in upcoming solo exhibition, Juicy Bits
- “The great thing about this book is you don’t have to read it”: sculptor Wilfrid Wood on his favourite books
- The return of the hovering art director: Nejc Prah visualises a day in the life of four art directors
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris