An impressive body of work here from this London-based design studio, who are an “independent design studio delivering art direction, branding, digital and editorial services to the fashion, luxury and media industries.”
Colville-Walker are also the publishers and art directors behind the beautiful, sartorial b Magazine which channels the nonchalant style of the store into some beautifully put-together pages. With a golden touch when it comes to the curation of editorial photography, Colville-Walker are definitely the go-to people when it comes to making a brand look incredibly cool and stylish through elegant, simple design.
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?