An impressive body of work here from this London-based design studio, who are an “independent design studio delivering art direction, branding, digital and editorial services to the fashion, luxury and media industries.”
Colville-Walker are also the publishers and art directors behind the beautiful, sartorial b Magazine which channels the nonchalant style of the store into some beautifully put-together pages. With a golden touch when it comes to the curation of editorial photography, Colville-Walker are definitely the go-to people when it comes to making a brand look incredibly cool and stylish through elegant, simple design.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label