Nice work from Amsterdam-based design studio Coppens Alberts, established by Christine Alberts and Patrick Coppens their focus is on editorial and graphic design for web and print including books, graphic identities, campaigns and websites. Their website’s a little confussing but if you hit the Shuffle link at the bottom of the copy it refreshes with different projects.
Pictured is their project for Land Art Flevoland, commissioned by Museum De Paviljoens, Almere.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"