Nice work from Amsterdam-based design studio Coppens Alberts, established by Christine Alberts and Patrick Coppens their focus is on editorial and graphic design for web and print including books, graphic identities, campaigns and websites. Their website’s a little confussing but if you hit the Shuffle link at the bottom of the copy it refreshes with different projects.
Pictured is their project for Land Art Flevoland, commissioned by Museum De Paviljoens, Almere.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label