Nice work from Amsterdam-based design studio Coppens Alberts, established by Christine Alberts and Patrick Coppens their focus is on editorial and graphic design for web and print including books, graphic identities, campaigns and websites. Their website’s a little confussing but if you hit the Shuffle link at the bottom of the copy it refreshes with different projects.
Pictured is their project for Land Art Flevoland, commissioned by Museum De Paviljoens, Almere.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language