Nice work from Amsterdam-based design studio Coppens Alberts, established by Christine Alberts and Patrick Coppens their focus is on editorial and graphic design for web and print including books, graphic identities, campaigns and websites. Their website’s a little confussing but if you hit the Shuffle link at the bottom of the copy it refreshes with different projects.
Pictured is their project for Land Art Flevoland, commissioned by Museum De Paviljoens, Almere.
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection