We’re not ashamed to say that we’re huge champions of what those shape-spotting, geometry-loving pattern-finders over at Patternity get up to (we even featured them in Printed Pages a while back) so when they came together with COS to collaborate on a short film which combines sartorial excellence with a stop-motion sequence of circles, squares, angles and objects, we knew they couldn’t go far wrong.
And they didn’t disappoint. Doing what they do best, the resulting film is rhythmic, stylish and sleek. Keep your eyes peeled for similar compositions popping up in the windows of COS stores all over Europe.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood