Cristoph Niemann’s work is silently ubiquitous. Well known for Abstract City, an opinion column he ran (until recently) for the New York Times, Niemann now creates Abstract Sunday – a blog that mirrors the content of Abstract City in illustrative form (Let it Dough and the recent To Run or Not to Run are particular favourites). Better news, for all of us, is that Niemann’s work regularly graces covers elsewhere (pictured is The New Yorker’s most recent issue), and right it should.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan