Slippery, sticky bar of soap. In a dish or on a rope,
You clean my hands but make a mess, I guess that’s why the pump works best.
But then along came this man Dave, the classic bar he wants so save,
It’s easy, natural, package free – break off a piece for you and me.
Dave re-invents so many things, like edible pens and bricks for buildings.
Clever and crafty, his work’s a delight – so have a look here, then go see his site!
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Type tells Tales: Steven Heller and Gail Anderson explore the performative traits of type
- Things: The post full of positivity we received this April
- Photographer Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters
- M35 creates a topographical identity for a project about Australia's rural landscape
- We speak to the three creatives behind a Nigerian-focused editorial and film for Kenzo
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again