For our third instalment of excellent video content from our sparkly brand new dedicated site First Broadcast, we have David Lane and Marina Tweed of The Gourmand as part of our Between the Lines series, in which we interview some of our favourite names in publishing.
Not only do David and Marina allow us a peek into their beautiful home, and discuss the pros and cons of running a food-based publication from home (pros: inviting chefs round to cook dinner at editorial meetings, cons: the smell of freshly printed magazines, which apparently loses its novelty when you have a hundred boxes stacked in your living room), but they also introduce Peter, their cat, and his role in the very exciting brand new publication which they are soon to launch, which they announce exclusively in the film…
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood