For our third instalment of excellent video content from our sparkly brand new dedicated site First Broadcast, we have David Lane and Marina Tweed of The Gourmand as part of our Between the Lines series, in which we interview some of our favourite names in publishing.
Not only do David and Marina allow us a peek into their beautiful home, and discuss the pros and cons of running a food-based publication from home (pros: inviting chefs round to cook dinner at editorial meetings, cons: the smell of freshly printed magazines, which apparently loses its novelty when you have a hundred boxes stacked in your living room), but they also introduce Peter, their cat, and his role in the very exciting brand new publication which they are soon to launch, which they announce exclusively in the film…
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again