Swiss studio Demian Conrad Design have been operating for a mere five years but already have an incredibly impressive body of work to their name. Founded by Demian Conrad in 2007, the outfit predominantly produces work for the cultural and leisure industries, creating packaging, posters, identities and editorial work for a wide variety of high-end brands and creative events (they’ve even had the honour of producing work for TED conferences).
Their most recent creation is a stunning promotional publication for furniture shop Moyard, a Swiss vendor with an absolute commitment to functional design. The oversized loose-leaf publication does an incredible job of showcasing the company’s stylish creations, all photographed tastefully and given ample space to shine. It’s a powerful reminder of the power of print to elevate simple objects to covetable commodities and speaks volumes about Moyard’s commitment to their craft.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations