Swiss studio Demian Conrad Design have been operating for a mere five years but already have an incredibly impressive body of work to their name. Founded by Demian Conrad in 2007, the outfit predominantly produces work for the cultural and leisure industries, creating packaging, posters, identities and editorial work for a wide variety of high-end brands and creative events (they’ve even had the honour of producing work for TED conferences).
Their most recent creation is a stunning promotional publication for furniture shop Moyard, a Swiss vendor with an absolute commitment to functional design. The oversized loose-leaf publication does an incredible job of showcasing the company’s stylish creations, all photographed tastefully and given ample space to shine. It’s a powerful reminder of the power of print to elevate simple objects to covetable commodities and speaks volumes about Moyard’s commitment to their craft.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs