Come on then February, let’s be having you. You might be short but think of all the WONDERFUL short things that have made our lives infinitely better. Danny DeVito? Short back and sides? Fun size Mars Bars? So chin up February, because this year you are rocking a leap-year-tastic extra day as well, making you 3.6 per cent bigger and better than last year. Here’’s how we’re going to spend it…
First up us online types have a super-exciting announcement, which ideally would be accompanied by David Bowie’s Changes if you’re near an iPod, boom-box or busker who takes requests. We are in the process of the biggest redesign of It’s Nice That to-date and hope to unveil our new site in March. We want to make sure that all our content is showcased to maximum effect, provide new features to make us your first port-of-call every morning and we’re determined our content is more relevant, insightful and diverse than ever.
We don’t have a confirmed date for the re-launch yet, but will keep you up-to-date as the process goes forward.
Magazine-wise we’re well on the way to producing Issue 8, and you know what it’s going to be an absolute blinder. Again we’ll be releasing more details as we near the publication launch but suffice to say content-wise we are smashing this issue out of the park. Exciting stuff.
And as always our busy events programme gathers pace. The Words Words Words talks at Selfridges have been a huge success with the first three all selling out in double quick time. Tickets for the fourth and final talk – Words as Performance – will be released very soon.
That’s all for now pop-pickers, saddle up and get ready to take February to the cleaners with us!
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant