Never before has a rabbit’s behind looked quite so good than in the photographs of Elisa Noguera Lopez. Photographing all manner of fluffy creatures (with a person or two thrown in to mix things up) and set against bold backdrops, Elisa’s photo series Perhaps Finally Alone is just the right amount of hilarious and genius to have us all hooked.
Cleverly recontexualising people and animals as still-life objects by hiding their faces to conceal their identity and using small footstools to put a homely spin on the usual sculptural plinths of museums, what’s not to love?
Having only recently graduated from her MA in photography at the London College of Communication best keep your eyes peeled,as this girl is clearly a talented one!
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf