Never before has a rabbit’s behind looked quite so good than in the photographs of Elisa Noguera Lopez. Photographing all manner of fluffy creatures (with a person or two thrown in to mix things up) and set against bold backdrops, Elisa’s photo series Perhaps Finally Alone is just the right amount of hilarious and genius to have us all hooked.
Cleverly recontexualising people and animals as still-life objects by hiding their faces to conceal their identity and using small footstools to put a homely spin on the usual sculptural plinths of museums, what’s not to love?
Having only recently graduated from her MA in photography at the London College of Communication best keep your eyes peeled,as this girl is clearly a talented one!
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”